For a new project on software development for MRI-guided (radio)therapy MR Code is looking for a Software Engineer. Within this function, you are responsible for the development of software to automate processes within the MRI-guided therapy workflow, such as data transfer, processing and analysis. Combined with our knowledge on MRI physics, you create stand-alone software solutions. You take the initial idea/design and translate this into robust software, through prototype, debug and refinement phase. This software should seamlessly fit within the MRI software. This function is characterized by diversity of the work and independence.
- You have at least a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience;
- You have at least 3 years working experience in software engineering;
- You have solid programming skills in C, C++ and Python;
- You have experience in hands-on development and troubleshooting of software;
- You have good command of the English language, Dutch is preferred;
- You are a team player and know how to work in (small) project teams;
- You take action, see opportunities and potential improvements, and dare to take decisions;
- You constantly look for the best solutions and care them out accurately.
Terms of employment
Within the function of Software Engineer, you are employed by MR Code; a small and innovative start-up company, specialized in designing software for MRI and MR-guided therapies. You report to the MR Code manager. MR Code will offer:
- After the initial temporary contract, there is an opportunity for a permanent contract;
- Opportunity to grow with the company;
- Accompaniment, guidance and advise for projects and career;
- Responsibility for projects;
About MR Code
MR Code is an innovative start-up company founded by a group of world leading MRI scientists and entrepreneurs in 2016. Our goal is to bridge the gap between academia and large industry by implementing dedicated software solutions for obtaining MR imaging with new, innovative methods. Within our small company, you have a large freedom to design new software, based on your ideas. This brings great opportunities for you to grow and create new solutions, but also personal responsibilities to achieve the best results.
We offer a decent salary, depending on your knowledge and experience. More important is that you want to call us for an appointment immediately, preferably call 0418-700555. Or email our HR manager: JBressers@mrcoils.com. Once you have been invited to come over we would like to hear about your work experience;
For any questions, feel free to ask us at firstname.lastname@example.org